2021 Hyundai Elantra Review
Hyundai Elantra: A Zippy Engine
When you want to have some fun on your commute, the Hyundai Elantra is designed to give an exciting ride with its standard 2.0L inline 4-cylinder engine. This powertrain delivers up to 147 horsepower, 132 lb-ft of torque, and up to an EPA-estimated 33 city/43 highway MPG.*
If you’re in search of a more performance-oriented engine, you can opt for the available 1.6L inline 4-cylinder engine. This powertrain is designed to provide up to 201 horsepower and 195 lb-ft of torque for an exciting ride. You’ll also keep this car going for miles with up to an EPA-estimated 28 city/36 highway MPG when properly equipped.*
Hyundai Elantra: Peace of Mind for a Busy Road
Commuting means spending a lot of time on busy roads, and the 2021 Hyundai Elantra is here to make your life much easier thanks to its many safety features. This vehicle is designed with tons of systems that look out for you to help avoid collisions. Some of the features offered by this model include:
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Lane Following Assist
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
One of the most helpful features is the unique Driver Attention Warning. This standard feature uses several sensors that monitor your driving habits. If you’re showing signs of fatigue or distraction, your vehicle will urge you to take a break to ensure you’re able to drive in peak condition.
Another great feature is the standard Safe Exit Warning. If you’re stopped on the side of the road and try to open your door into oncoming traffic, your vehicle can keep the door locked until traffic has passed.
Hyundai Elantra: Generous Interior Dimensions
You’ll spend quite a lot of time inside the Hyundai Elantra, and to ensure you’re able to stay comfortable, this vehicle features a roomy and comfortable cabin. Thanks to passenger volume of 99.4 cubic feet, everyone on board will have plenty of space. They can also move around comfortably with these cabin dimensions:
- Headroom (front/rear): 40.6 inches/37.3 inches
- Legroom (front/rear): 42.3 inches/38 inches
- Shoulder Room (front/rear): 56.5 inches/55.6 inches
- Hip Room (front/rear): 53.4 inches/50.5 inches
Test Drive the 2021 Hyundai Elantra
With the 2021 Hyundai Elantra by your side, you’ll have everything you need to handle grocery trips, weekend vacations, and workday commutes like a pro. To try this vehicle in the Dublin, Powell, and Columbus areas, just contact us to schedule a test drive at Dennis Hyundai of Dublin today!
* 2021 ELANTRA SE: 33 City/43 Hwy/37 Combined MPG. 2021 ELANTRA SEL/Limited: 31 City/41 Hwy/35 Combined MPG. 2021 ELANTRA N Line 6-speed M/T: 25 City/34 Hwy/28 Combined MPG. 2021 ELANTRA N Line 7-speed DCT: 28 City/36 Hwy/31 Combined MPG. All figures are EPA estimates and for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage may vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle’s condition.